Monday, March 13, 2023

QUILT Guild of NWA 2023 Quilt Show

 

 I am a member of the Q.U.I.L.T. Guild of NWA.  We are having our quilt show on Friday, April 21st and Saturday, April 22nd, 2023 at the Benton County Fairgrounds.

The Guild normally hosts a show every other year.  We did not have a show in 2021 due to Covid, so we are especially excited about this year's event.  One of the highlights of the show is the small quilt auction that will take place on Saturday.  Guild members made and donated the quilts for this auction.  I opted to make a mini pinwheel quilt in reproduction feedsack fabrics for the event.  I used a straight-line quilting technique to make the pinwheels pop.

Mini Pinwheel Quilt - Front

Mini Pinwheel Quilt - Front Detail

Mini Pinwheel Quilt - Back

Mini Pinwheel Quilt - Back Detail

Another highlight of the show will be the raffle drawing for the Crystal Prism Quilt, also to take place on Saturday.  Isn't it lovely?

Crystal Prism Raffle Quilt

The Guild will be selling fabrics, kits and notions during the show.  Attendees may also purchase services and wares from several vendors who will be in attendance.  And - to make sure no one goes hungry - food will also be sold during the show.

For more information on the event and/or about Q.U.I.L.T. Guild NWA, please visit the guild's Facebook page here:  https://www.facebook.com/quiltnwa

Hope to see you at the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments! Please feel free to drop me a line!

Barn Star Sampler Quilt Along - Month One - Ribbon and Mosaic Star Blocks

  Shelley Cavanna's Barn Star Sampler Quilt Several months ago, I saw the Barn Star Sampler book by Shelley Cavanna online and I couldn&...